Saturday 7 May 2011

Happy MOTHER's Day!

As salam, 

Mum
You will never know how special you are to me. 
How did you find the energy, 
To do all the things you did,
To be teacher, nurse and counselor
To me, when I was a kid.

How did you do it all, 
Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,
Yet find time to be a playmate,
I just can't comprehend.
I see now it was love,
That made you come whenever I'd call,
Your inexhaustible love, 
And I thank you for it all. 

Learnt love from you,
when required you hugged me and loved me.
Your ears always listened the voice of my heart
You always realized and gave me your shoulder to weep and to laugh,
Caught me by hands when I was falling
For me you are in deep corner of my heart. 

Mum,
That how much you mean to me..
I have no words to say about
How much i appreciate you...
How much i admire you...
How much i thank you
For everything you've done.
  I love you so much Mum...
Happy Mother's Day

MUM.. You are my 'supermom' in the whole world..

No comments:

Post a Comment